Footwell lights on 2001 A6 avant

Rear drivers door footwell lights plus the interior lights do not come on when only this door is opened.Where on the door is the switch that activates these???mny thx

the door catch has a switch in it - and after a lot of usage can fail. We had this in our 98 a6 - drivers door failed after 6 years of hard work. at least the rear door switch wont stop the car locking ;)
there is no visible switch to see or replace/fix - its all in the door catch mechanism. see dealer for replacement or order part and try yourself ;)
Regs Peegee
My A6 concert radio keeps losing recpetion on my FM waveband,where the reception is very good on my wife's car.Any ideas rgds sjfedex