For sale, 2004 A4 Avant 3.0 Quattro Sport on eBay...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&itemE63739802&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
Get bidding!!

Start price set far too high. I'm not saying it won't sell for more than that, but it may well have a slow start with a hurdle that large at the outset.
--
Skipweasel.
Ivor Cutler - "Never knowingly understood."

Personal eBay preference, I don't start low and set reserves, I start auctions at the reserve.
If it doesn't sell it's being traded for an M3 next Friday :-))
Daz wrote:

Either way has their advantages / disadvantages. Being someone who makes their living from eBay, my personal preference is to start low as it gets people hooked into the auction. But then a reserve equally puts people off bidding.
Have fun with the M3 - what a car! I've driven a couple, they are just like big go-carts! Still not sure about the SMG gearbox tho.
My uncle received his new M5 a few weeks ago - ouch! The V10 sounds just like a diesel on tickover tho. - very weird.
Something I really miss with my Audi is rear wheel drive of my former BMW's - I should have gone for a quattro!
Matt.