FOR SALE: 2006 A4 2.0T Quattro S-Line

Hi all, I recently gave in to an urge to buy an S4. So now I have to find a new home for my black 2006 2.0t quattro s-line.

Here's the skinny of it. It's a lease. I got it in Dec. of '05 almost exactly one year ago. It was a 36 mo. lease so there are 24 months left. There is less than 15k miles on it right now (14,500 or there abouts). The lease was for 18k miles per year so there is 39k miles left on the lease.

The car as I said is a black on black 2.0 quattro s-line. It has the technology, convenience and technology packages which make it one of the most feature packed A4's ever. Xenons, Bluetooth, HomeLink, Sunroof, Bose, Sirius, all of it except for the Navi. If you want to know more about a specific feature availability, feel free to ask. It's also tinted and has an amp/sub that I installed.

In the quest to give the car some pep. It has some mods done to it: Carbonio Intake, AWE Full Exhaust and EVOtech ECU flash (this and the exhaust was done by the very reputable DynoComp here in Scottsdale, AZ). It also has an AWE boost gauge installed. All said, there's about $2500 worth of performance boosts. It dyno'd on DynoComp's dyno as 200 wheel hp.

Yes, the car does need to be returned at the end of the lease without the mods installed but I'm willing to give you cash to compensate for this so you can have it returned to stock.

The car is in perfect running shape and feels great. No cosmetic defects, accidents or other mishaps. It has been constantly kept in the garage. I just took it in for 15k mile service (which is when the S4, uh, fell into my lap).

So what do I want? All I want is the lease to be taken over (which from what I know is fairly painless with just having Audi Financial transfer the lease to you, though you may have to go through some qualifying process, I'm not sure). The MSRP on this vehicle was $39,405. I still have the sticker so I can tell you precisely what is on it if you're interested.

The payment on it is $665 including tax ($615 before taxes). Which isn't terrible considering you're getting a whole bunch of miles and a large equipment list. Again, all I want is for somebody to take over the lease (and thereby, the payment). I will even give you cash up front when you assume the lease. Right now, I'm thinking $1500. Removal of all the mods will surely be less than that and yes, all the original equipment is included.

If you would like the vehicle returned to stock before you get it, that's fine with me too.

So to recap: Just take over the lease ($615/mo+tax), I'll give you $1500 and you get to enjoy the car for 24 months and 39k miles.

You can email me at matt*at*lqx[dot]net. I should have some pictures taken soon but since this is the week of Christmas it could get a little hectic. Let me know and I'd love to show it to you.

Thanks!

Reply to
Matt

I have a 2002 a4 and would buy any of your aftermarket parts that would fit on my car(the intake and the boost guage I think)

Reply to
crd945