- very low 23000 miles (not a commuter car)
- in case you don't know, the power & handling is in the M3 class (ie,
A4/A6 & regular 3-series just don't compare)
- all 4 new tires last year: Michelin All-Season Sport (~$900 value)
these tires resulted in *much*
improved handling over the stock tires,
plus they have great grip in the rain/snow. i have one extra tire,
i'll throw that in as well.
- no accidents, all scheduled maintenance done
- not driven on a racetrack (unfortunately for me :( but good for the
- heated front seats (cold weather option)
- bose audio (premium sound option)
- sunroof / full size spare /
leather everywhere / wood trim
btw, the only reason i'm selling is because my wife & i are expecting
our first child... so sadly, it's out with the S4!
I am ready to sell immediately.
I will be taking a digital picture soon. Interested parties email me
and I will send a link asap.