For sale...Audi Allroad 17" 5 spoke alloys & tyres...UK only

Just bought a set of 18" wheels. Due to lack of space to store, I need to sell the original 17" 5 spoke alloys (single spoke). Only 2 months old. 1
wheel was slightly kerbed not noticeable straight on but can be seen close up at an angle. Tyres are 225/55/17 Goodyear Wrangler F1 Allroad with lots of tread left (done only 2000 miles. Price is 600...UK sale only...buyer collects. I live in Hampshire. Please email me for pictures.