Free to a Good Home - Engine Oil

Thanks to what I can best describe as a cock-up, I have two unopened 1l bottles of engine oil that's no use to me. If you'd like it, please come and get it (from Reigate, Surrey, UK). However, I will not accept
any liability if you put it in your sump and then discover that it's the wrong stuff for your car. So please, please check your owner's manual before you come here.
The stuff in question is Shell Helix Ultra VX, 5W-30. According to the label, it meets VW 504.00 & 507.00 standards.
Please respond by e-mail if you're interested: I don't monitor all of the groups to which this is posted.
Peter.

This has now gone - my colleague Phil checked his car at lunchtime today, and decided that this oil was suitable.
Peter.

There's also a free photograph of me in every copy of today's Daily Mail.
--
James Follett. Novelist (Callsign G1LXP)

Another reason (as if one was needed!) not to buy the Daily Mail. :-)
Peter.
Golly - what an interesting post ! I for one cannot wait for the next instalment !!!