Free to a Good Home - Engine Oil

Thanks to what I can best describe as a c*ck-up, I have two unopened

1l bottles of engine oil that's no use to me. If you'd like it, please come and get it (from Reigate, Surrey, UK). However, I will not accept any liability if you put it in your sump and then discover that it's the wrong stuff for your car. So please, please check your owner's manual before you come here.

The stuff in question is Shell Helix Ultra VX, 5W-30. According to the label, it meets VW 504.00 & 507.00 standards.

Please respond by e-mail if you're interested: I don't monitor all of the groups to which this is posted.

Peter.

Reply to
Peter

This has now gone - my colleague Phil checked his car at lunchtime today, and decided that this oil was suitable.

Peter.

Reply to
Peter

In message , Peter writes

There's also a free photograph of me in every copy of today's Daily Mail.

Reply to
jf

Another reason (as if one was needed!) not to buy the Daily Mail. :-)

Peter.

Reply to
Peter

Golly - what an interesting post ! I for one cannot wait for the next instalment !!!

Reply to
bob