Front/Rear 4 circle emblem on 1988 5000 cs quattro turbo

Anyone know where I can order them? vandals ripped mine off.

e-Bay often has things like this on sale.
Sokko39, eBay is an option, you might also try your dealer (!) - sometimes they have things like this pretty cheap (and new - without all the dental floss residue on the ones on eBay). Hopefully the vandals were the "careful" ones who didn't destroy everything (like the trunk and grille) in the process - those grille badges are held in there really well - hard to remove them without wrecking the emblem. If you don't care about used or new, check your local wrecking yards - depending on the location you may find the yards are full of Type 44's - the trick will be finding one that hasn't had the decals ripped off..... Cheers! Steve Sears 1987 Audi 5kTQ - "Audi.......quattro" on trunk - rings on the trunk? I thought those were only on 100/200/V8's from 1989? 1980 Audi 5k - "Audi 5000S.......fuel injection" - oooh....Fuel Injection!!! 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes - "Junior deLuxe" on trunk.....oooh...deLuxe!!!! (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)

Try Shokan All Audi: www.shokan.com 800-255-2834. They've had lots of the parts I needed for my Audi.
On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 19:42:14 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@suds.com wrote:

Thank you for your response, I've actually heard of Shokan. I will give them a call.
On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 12:45:22 -0400, "Steve Sears"

Steve,
Thank you for your response!!