FS: 1989 200Q, Buffalo, NY

200K, black on black Recent belt, water pump. New tires, brakes, struts. New steering pump, radiator. New tune parts. Clutch at 170K. Mechanically excellent, body in great shape.
Everything works except the sunroof, the left guide is broken. I will repair it, you pay for parts. The car can be picked up, you can drive it anywhere. I bought it last fall for a winter ride, it has been a very good car.
adelphia is a valid domain.