FS: 2002 Audi A6 parts

I have the following Audi A6 parts for sale left over from the rebuild of my 2002 Audi.
Right Front Fender (small dent) AC hoses Misc. front end plastic parts, trim, etc.
Frame Rails and inner fenders (perfect condition) Fender wheel covers Lower scrape plate
Many other parts. I will let them go cheap.
Please call me at the office 513-661-2220 or email me at snipped-for-privacy@fuse.net (remove nospam)