FS 81 5000 turbo in good condition.

5000turbo in good shape. Sunroof, power windows...Body newly painted $1200 and no rust. New tires,$500 exhaust-stainless and aluminzedan so on. I was restoring it but have 4 vehicles and......my wife!!!. Safety inspected here in Nova Scotia but came from VictoriaBC. Pics available. Offers ca$2000 reply to snipped-for-privacy@centralpets.com Rick
Reply to
rick