FS Audi 80 SE in the UK

Apologies if this isn't the right place but someone here might be interested. For sale as is for spares or repair. This is my wifes car and has to go. Replaced by a Polo.
It's the 2ltr Auto in metallic blue. 1989 on a G plate. 112,500 miles. It's taxed until March but there is no MOT. I have a list of things required to get it through, it's had a pre mot check, but I'm no longer equipped to do the work and it's not worth paying for it to be done in a workshop. There is nothing major, no welding for instance, just things like roll bar bushes, corrosion on brake and fuel lines etc. The car is generally in very good condition, all the body panels are sound and dent free, engine is sweet and uses no oil, gearbox is a bit sluggish when cold. Always serviced professionally this has been a reliable car since we purchased it in 1995. The car is in Spalding Lincolnshire.
Start haggling at 100 but get back to me quick and you could get a bargain, I want it off the driveway as soon as possible. Contact via the url in the sig file please, not the hotmail address.
to email me please go here