FS:Audi Shp Manual-CD

Hi, I bought a CD repair manual that has never been used. I never used it because I could not get my other job fast enough to get to my customers car,so I have the CD manual that I like to sell for $129.00. includes
shipping.
Covers repair information, wiring diagrams,DTC Xpress, Component Locations, Technical Service Bulletins VIN Decoder, Campaign Circulars
This CD covers Audi A6, S6 1998,1999,2000,2001,2002,2003,2004,2005 including Avant,allroad quattro and RS6.
For more information or pictures, feel free to call me.
P.S I have other items, just ask,
Daniel
--

AutoFashions.com