FS: Clarion VRX925VD LCD monitor

Clarion VRX925VD - AM/FM DVD Player, fully motorized 7" wide-screen with
touch-panel LCD
Clarion TTX7501z TV tuner to go with the monitor
Set 2 dipole glass mount antennas for the TV tuner
Subaru Forester Dash pocket - for the extra din space --------------------------------------------------------
Radio is prewired to be installed in a Subaru WRX. I never got around to installing the TV tuner or antennas, since I traded in the my WRX for an Audi S4 with the Bose system. Email me if you have any questions. $1100 or best offer
--
Greg
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com