Fuel saver bull or what

ebay item 150026104346

NO I am not the seller but just curious as seller seems to be making a fortune out of these.

Do they work...........or not...........or is it just in the mind.

One buyer gave feedback almost immediately stating "they work". To me it would take a few tank fills before any assumption could be made.

dj

Reply to
Lez Pawl

If they could save you upto 28% on your fuel consumption every motor manufacturer would be fitting them, now if someone buys one & is £20 lighter in their pocket, they are probably un willing to admit they have been conned,

Steve.

Reply to
Steve68s

There's no lack of nitwits with money in their pockets.

I especially liked the 1000km "settling in period". ahahahahahahahahahaha!

/daytripper '00 s4 6spd

Reply to
daytripper

No, they don't. See

Dan D '04 A4 1.8Tq MT-6 Central NJ USA

Reply to
Dano58

if I fit 4 inline (112%) they should produce fuel................am I onto something.

Reply to
Lez Pawl

Yeah - crack! ;-)

Reply to