Fuel saver bull or what

ebay item 150026104346
NO I am not the seller but just curious as seller seems to be making a fortune out of these.
Do they work...........or not...........or is it just in the mind.
One buyer gave feedback almost immediately stating "they work". To me it would take a few tank fills before any assumption could be made.
dj

If they could save you upto 28% on your fuel consumption every motor manufacturer would be fitting them, now if someone buys one & is 20 lighter in their pocket, they are probably un willing to admit they have been conned,
Steve.

if I fit 4 inline (112%) they should produce fuel................am I onto something.

Yeah - crack! ;-)

There's no lack of nitwits with money in their pockets.
I especially liked the 1000km "settling in period". ahahahahahahahahahaha!
/daytripper '00 s4 6spd
Lez Pawl wrote:

No, they don't. See http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/autos/gasave.htm
Dan D '04 A4 1.8Tq MT-6 Central NJ USA