Future RS6 in the States

I visited an Audi dealer in the Boston area today. My grandson said he heard they were taking orders for the new 2009 RS6 - V10, bi-turbo putting out close to 600 bhp.
No such luck! Although the RS6 will be introduced to the Europeans, we in the States will have to wait a couple of years IF it makes it to our shores at all.
Dave '03 RS6