Greddy E-01 Boost controller / e-manage controller, complete for sale

I have a complete Greddy E-01 Turbo boost controller for sale, along with the display and all the sensors and wiring. Asking $225.00 plus shipping. I have also e-manage Blue for $275.00
Contact me direct at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Selling due to changeover to Apexi FC on one of my cars so this piggyback ECU/ Boost controller is available.