GSM mic with Nokia handsfree?

I have a Nokia CK-1W Bluetooth handsfree kit in my 2001 A4, which is integrated with the audio system (after-market Sony setup). I noticed there's a mic fitted to the lighting unit, presumably for the GSM option
(which wasn't fitted to my A4). Anyone know where the other end of this would be, so I can hook this into the mic input on the Nokia kit rather than have an ugly black thing stuck on the headlining?
--
Glenn Richards Tel: (01453) 845735
Squirrel Solutions http://www.squirrelsolutions.co.uk /