Haynes

why did Haynes not publish a book for the 2.4 and 2.6 V engined Audis.........

Reply to
BIk

And nothing at all for the A6 1997-2004 model. :-(

Mark

Nor the B4 series Audi 80

Reply to
Jon B

Seems that Haynes is considering it (at least in the UK).

TonyJ

IIRC it has shown that for years.

Mark

There are some Mitchel CDs with larger engine sizes. Another is Autodata. Bentleys Puplishers which is American also has the larger engine sizes. If you type in Audi A6 2.4cc into the Google search engine you may find various adds regarding workshop manuals.

I have a Hynes for my A6 1984cc 1995 which is confusing as it deals with several engines, the electrical is general and there isn't much about electronics. I have spent a lot of time ( several months ) trying to find out about the workings of my car. I do not have info' which is specific for all that is on my car. It seems that Audi want us to go to the dealer. The dealer can access info' about your car from the VIN number. I have accumulated info' by spending a lot of time on the web, reading from workshop manuals of other makes of the same period and with the help of a few people who have Audis, when the oportunity arises I ask to look at another persons car to see if it is the same.

Reply to
neeoup