HCB-30 Bluetooth integration in 01 A4 2.8q w/Bose

Has anyone tried to integrate the Sony Ericson HCB-30 (bluetooth) hands free car kit into their 01 A4 w/Bose. Please let me know if you can assist on how
I can do this with HCB-30 or any other bluetooth hands free kit. I have two Sony Ericson T-616's that I'd like to use.
Thanks
Jawaan