head gasket replacement

Can any one help me I have an Audi A6 with a 2.6 litre V6 engine the head gasket went last week and we are having great difficulty finding information
on the fitting of the new gasket and the torque of the head bolts and the setting of the timing pulleys etc - if any one can help with information and hopefully diagrams could they please send them along as soon as possible...
many thanks Simon
Why not try erWin https://erwin.audi.de/index.jsp it costs 18 Euros to download a very comprehensive manual. I have found them v useful.
Hope this helps

information