Headlight assembly opening instructions

Hi,
I have a 2003 Audi A4. The left turn indicator has been intermittently working over the past few days. Before the bulb fuses, I was hoping to fix it.
Looking around on the internet I found http://www.jmaguire.com/blog/2006/02/05/stoplight.html Can anyone please suggest if the headlight assembly also has plugs similar to the one mentioned in this article for the tail light. I have already paid over 50 bucks for the right turn indicator to be replaced during the last scheduled servicing and I want to try my luck at changing it myself this time. Any help/pointers are appreciated. Thanks Mitul

No, the Front headlights are Different to the rears, the fronts are held in by 3 or 4 torx type screws, then the whole assembly just pulls out in front of the car, its not easy the first time, and be careful as you can accidentally drop the hard to reach torx screw onto your belly pan :)
It's actually 4, and the one directly behind the indicator light is a real bear to reach. I had to glue an extension on an Allen wrench (hex wrench) to a socket to be able to reach it. The entire light unit pulls forward so you can replace the bulbs. I think you could replace the high and low beam lights without having to pull the unit out.
To get to all of the bolts, you have to remove the snorkel section of the airbox. It attaches to the radiator support with 2 Phillips screws.
Dan D '04 A4 1.8Tq MT-6 Central NJ USA