Headlight covers 2001 A6

One of the headlight covers has started to turn yellow and get a permanent foggy look to it (but it doesn't look like condensation). Is it something that can be cleaned or will I need to replace them?

Had the same problem. Because these covers are plastic and not glass, they are more prone to the 'sandblasting' effect caused by dust and sand particles . I've tried to pollish it out wihtout success and ended up replacing them anyway.
Burbletrack wrote:

Do you remember what you had to pay for new covers? Mine will need replacing within the coming 2-3 years .... /Robert
Cost me approx R1450 (US$ 200) per headlight from Audi agents.
Burbletrack wrote:

Thanks for info. That's expensive, but about what I feared. /Robert

If that "R" indicates "Rand" then I'd just point out that, according my various South African sources, motoring in general is a lot more expensive in S.A. than elsewhere in the western world, so you might find they're not as expensive.