Headlight lens cover...

Hello,
I have a 2003 A3.. The headlight lens covers are starting to become "cloudy".. Is there any type of cleaning solution available to clean off
this grime and get them looking crystal clear again?? I sure don't want to buy new lens covers!
Thanks, Troy
Troy Bruder wrote:

I use some petrol on a clean rag. Be sure not to grind the dirty particles back onto the plastic because that *will* make the plastic lose its transparency.
If you're worried about using petrol, start with ethanol instead.
/Robert
I'll give it a try, thanks!

Miguiers(SP?) makes a cleaner and a polish for plastic that will remove oxidization and grime, I swear by it, I use it on my BMW motorcycle on a regular basis, and am very happy with the results, you should be able to buy it at autozone, or any auto parts store, it comes in a blue and a white bottle. Best of luck John     1990 V8Q On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 12:56:18 -0500, "Troy Bruder"

Thanks John.