Headlight replacement for '98 A4?

I'm not too happy with the headlights on my '98 A4 Quattro (US spec). Are there easy replacements available? Euro type lights?

The only ones that I've found so far, are the ones at Importvision Motorsports.

Thanks.

Reply to
Paul Dhuse

Ebay.com or .co.uk is a cheap place to look, you can either get 1 piece

2000+ headlights or the 2 piece Valeo ones that fit as a direct replacement for your old ones.

The 1 piece Veleo ones are a bit harder to fit asyou have to trim off part of the wing with a dremel, but these look better imo.

Here is the 2 piece ones

And the 1 piece ones
hth

Ronny

Reply to
Ronny

Stick some decent bulbs in - Phillips Vision Plus are good. Mike

replacement

Mike Buckley

Wouldn't they be for a right hand drive car?

Reply to
Paul Dhuse

Yeah, just giving you some links as to what you need, you will have to use ebay.de or .com for left hnd drive :)

Reply to
Ronny