Headlight replacement for '98 A4?

I'm not too happy with the headlights on my '98 A4 Quattro (US spec). Are there easy replacements available? Euro type lights?
The only ones that I've found so far, are the ones at Importvision Motorsports.
http://www.importvision.com
Thanks.
--
Famous last words? "It seemed like a good idea at the time ..."

Paul R. Dhuse Mirapoint, Inc. (408) 720-3783

Motorsports.
Ebay.com or .co.uk is a cheap place to look, you can either get 1 piece 2000+ headlights or the 2 piece Valeo ones that fit as a direct replacement for your old ones.
The 1 piece Veleo ones are a bit harder to fit asyou have to trim off part of the wing<fender> with a dremel, but these look better imo.
Here is the 2 piece ones http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category#009&itemy66385660&rd=1
And the 1 piece ones http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category#009&itemy66421513&rd=1
hth
Ronny
Stick some decent bulbs in - Phillips Vision Plus are good. Mike

replacement
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category#009&itemy663856 60&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category#009&itemy664215 13&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category#009&itemy66385660&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category#009&itemy66421513&rd=1
Wouldn't they be for a right hand drive car?
--
Famous last words? "It seemed like a good idea at the time ..."

Paul R. Dhuse Mirapoint, Inc. (408) 720-3783

replacement
part
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category#009&itemy66385660&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category#009&itemy66421513&rd=1
Yeah, just giving you some links as to what you need, you will have to use ebay.de or .com for left hnd drive :)