Headrest adjustment on A4 Cabriolet 2004

I recently bought this 04 cabriolet and decided that it was time to "fine tune" the headrest adjustment. The manual says to just push in the button on the side. There is no button! I think that I have the
sport seats, Is this why there is no button? Anyway, can someone tell me how to adjust the, both up and down, and also in and out?
Thanks Myron