Headrest Cushion Inserts for Type 44 Loop Headrests

I have two of the insert cushions from my now gone 1984 Olympic 5KT and they are yours for the cost of shipping. The simply snap into the loop style headrests. They are dark brown vinyl, as new, easily recoverable to match another interior.

Pic available. Contact me off line if you would like to have them.

E. S6 RT 10 XK 120 (The Wife's!) Mk IV (Hers too!) FLHR FLHCR Some trucks

Reply to
RubEric