Heated Mirror Repair cost.

Hi folks,
My memory somehow told me that this had been discussed not long ago here, so for those who might be interested.
The right heated mirror stopped working on my 09/1999 A6 Avant. I had
it replaced at my preferred Audi dealer and the total cost was 49 Euro (~60 USD) including parts, working time and tax. The part cost in that sum was 33 Euro (~40 USD).
As opposes to the usual rumors of extremely expensive Audi parts I personally think that's not that much.
Regards
Wolfgang

I changed both last year at 43 the pair.
dj 1997 A4
On Sat, 3 Sep 2005 20:56:50 +0000 (UTC), "Glittery Gary"

Which amounts to ~62 Euros. Parts cost? Fairly similar, right?
Regards
Wolfgang

sright.....