Heater Core Audi 100

I have to change the heater core. Can any body tellme where i locate the heater core.
under the dashboard insaide the car or autside. Audi 100s 1992.
JL.
jlbravo1 wrote:

I believe it's accessible by removing the panel under the wipers.
JL, Under the hood - in the space between the firewall and the windshield (under the cover) Searching in Audifans.com: http://www.audifans.com/archives/1998/01/msg02290.html http://www.audifans.com/archives/1998/01/msg02229.html Cheers! Steve Sears 1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)