Help - Need to know a good mechanic for Audi in Toronto or GTA

Hi there - im trying to get the opinion of anyone here who happens to own an Audi and knows of a good mechanic that works on these. It most probably is
for a wheel bearing job which is expensive so if anyone knows of a reliable chap - let me know.
thanx again.
DAR Auto search on yellow pages. Rivelda off sheppard between jane & weston. he does VWs, i'd assume that Audi's and VWs are alike. :)
Mr DJ wrote:

thanx for the info. Have u used them personally? because id really like to take it to someone who is as reputable as possible and cost efficient.
thanx

I can recommend ANN Auto Services, located at 101 Toro Rd, unit 44, tel. 416 398 5333. Toro rd is south of Finch, east of Keele. These guys are competent, honest and do only whatever is really necessary. I have two Audis (1993 100S and 1991 90 Q). I have been servicing my cars at ANN for the last 5 years. Good luck Petkan