Help needed changing front offside indicator bulb

Hi, I have a 98 A6 saloon and the front offside indicator bulb has blown. I tried to get at it so I could replace it myself, but I could not work out how to get the bulb out. Also it was fiendishly difficult to even
get at it in the first place. Anybody know how to go about it or do I have to let Audi dealer charge me 5 for the bulb and about 40 labour?
Thanks....Richard

Yes, quite difficult to reach it. However, if you can get your hand in there, you should find that there is a straight flat 'handle' protruding from the back of the bulb-holder. If you can grab this and twist it anti-clockwise this should release the bayonet fixing and allow the holder to be easily withdrawn.