HELP: Opinion needed...

Hi Group,
I am posting to this group because, as Audi owners, I greatly value your opinion. I am starting a small company selling do-it-yourself car detailing
kits. I need your input on this matter. I have setup a short, 9 question survey that takes a couple of minutes to complete. You might even have fun filling it out.
If anyone in this group could help me by taking the survey, I would greatly appreciate it. The survey is located at: http://www.mindviz.com/jb_survey.php
Thanks for your help,
Billy