Help! Purchased Used Audi A6 2001 - No Manual Incl'd

Hello all - I recently purchased a used 2001 audi A6. The car did not come with an owner's manual. I tested the heating unit while at the used car dealership but did not try out the air conditioner part since it's winter. This past week, I turned on the air conditioner but it ended up blowing just hot air. Can you please tell me how to turn on the air conditioner? It seems like it would be such an easy thing to do but I can't figure it out. I tried turning down the tempoerature to "Lo" and played the buttons to adjust the temperature. Thanks all...Also, if you have a used 2001 A6 manual that you no longer need, I would be so grateful...=) liz

Reply to
lizkim112

Hi Liz

Switch off the *Econ* button - ie, press it so the orange LED is off. Don't forget, at external temps of 3°C or below, the air-con won't work anyway.

Rgds, Sean

Reply to
LeakiestWink