Help! VAG Injector Part Number To Bosch Part Number

I've been all day at this on the Web - no joy.
I need new injectors for my September 1993 Audi 80 2.0i, engine code ABK. The VAG part number is 037-906-031-R (or -P). How do I establish
the corresponding Bosch part number?
Thank you for any insights you can offer. Tom
http://autopartsliquidations.biz/audivwtobosch.html

On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 00:06:36 GMT, "One out of many daves"

Bingo! Many thanks Dave. Tom