Help w/CD Error Code

hi all... need help.... anyone know what the Code of....-->>>> CD 00 ERR <<<<<
when I try to play a CD on my 96 A6Q with the Bose head unit and factory 6 disc in trunk??????
unit appears dead and won't reject the 6 CD Cartridge.......
pax... tivva
--
Life may not be the party we hoped for, But while we are here we might as
well dance.

try this: http://www.audiworld.com/tech/elec4.shtml
regards ottar t