Help with door locks on a 94 Audi S4 (and maybe radio code)

Help!
My 1993 Audi thinks (if a car could think) lock is unlock and unlock is lock. When I try to lock the doors the power unlock unlocks them and when I
try to unlock the doors the doors lock themselves. I thought about just disconnecting the battery for a bit and hope the computer resets itself but I do not have the code for the radio and do not want to go to the dealer to have them then unlock my radio.
So my questions are: Does anyone know of a cure for the lock and unlock problem? If the disconnecting of the battery would work where can I apply 12 volts to the radio so that I do not need to go to the dealer for the code? Or can I just unplug the computer somewhere and where would I unplug to reset the computer that controls the door locks? Are the door locks controlled by main engine computer or is there another computer that handles this function?
Thanks in advance!
Mark
The vacuum pump and controller is under the rear passenger seat next to the battery. You have to take the battery out to get to it!
So which ever way you chose, you have to disconnect the battery.
Tony Ottawa 96 S6