help with m3 mirrors, please!!!!!!

I've got m3 electric mirrors for my Audi a4, they are 4 wires (blue, white, brown, black). my original mirrors have 5 wires. could anyone help me and tell me how to connect them?
Thanks, Tomas

Umm.....nah - I'll let someone else ask the obvious...
But...in the mean time....were your original mirrors heated and/or auto-dimming?
/daytripper '00 s4 6spd - with original Audi heated & auto-dimming mirrors ;-)
good question... ;o) i don't know, sorry. i think they where heated....
regards, Tomas

The point is, your Audi has more wires than your BMW mirrors can use, so logically eliminating wires that the BMW mirrors *can't* use may leave you with the right number of connections to make...