HEY HOE DOES YOU PUT A EURO PLATES ON THE FRONT OF A TT?

-

O'Connor wrote:

uhm, you remove your old front ones (if you have them), including the mounting base and put new screws into the bumper for the new plates. I have some, but haven't put it on, not exactly sure of the legal status of them in california, but i've seen people with front euro plates in their cars.

THANKS CHIEF THAT GIVES ME A LOT OF HELP BUT I THINK INSTEAD I'LL PUT A SNOW PLOW ON THE FRONT OF MY TT

-
Euro plates double as snow-ploughs in many parts of East Angular.
Hoes are less common.