HEY HOWCOMEI CANT REPLYT O ANY MESSAGES ANYTIME I DO

A BIG WINDOW COMES UP WITH 3 THINGS TO CLICK ON AND 1 CHECK BOX BUT IT DOESNT' SAY ANYTHIGN AND I CAN'T CLIKC ON OR CHECK ANYTHING DOES THIS MEAN I HAVE A VIRUS????

-

It's the dreaded Peecee Killaz virus....always fatal.
buh bye

syphilis does rot the brain but I think you ought to get a medical opinion rather than seek advice in a ng.
Mike