HID conversion kit from Kusoz.com

Hi all,
We are a JDM HID conversion kit supplier. Here is our website:
www.kusoz.com
We supply HID conversion kits fits in all kinds of car. 149usd shipped
with 1 Year warranty. You will have a warranty card along with purchase for warranty record. We will do exchange for burned out bulbs and ballasts with no questions asked. However, these kits never burned out. ( We have a lot of customers to prove it!!) Please come to our forum:
www.kusoz.com/forums/
Feel free to ask any questions. We will respond within 1 hour. Thank you