hit a kerb! help

I hit a kerb at the weekend dodging a bloody cat. Now my car steering is very light and has a mind of its own. the eps light flashes when i go round corners. Can anyone tell me what they think the problem might be??! is it an expensive job?!!?

Reply to
hatts

Among other things, I bet you clobbered a wheel speed sensor and that's upsetting the EPS. That would be the cheapest part of the likely damage to fix. The steering damage will be the ass-kicker...

/daytripper '00 s4 6spd

Reply to
daytripper

CHECK TO MAKE SURE YOU DIDN'T LOSE ANY TIRES THAT HAPPENED TO ME ONCE

Reply to
Gerky Gatzos

You bent the suspension. The stability system isn't faulty. Your tires really are skidding because they aren't pointing in the same direction.

Reply to
Kevin McMurtrie