hit a kerb! help

I hit a kerb at the weekend dodging a bloody cat. Now my car steering is very light and has a mind of its own. the eps light flashes when i go round corners. Can anyone tell me what they think the problem might be??!
is it an expensive job?!!?

Among other things, I bet you clobbered a wheel speed sensor and that's upsetting the EPS. That would be the cheapest part of the likely damage to fix. The steering damage will be the ass-kicker...
/daytripper '00 s4 6spd
CHECK TO MAKE SURE YOU DIDN'T LOSE ANY TIRES THAT HAPPENED TO ME ONCE

-
In article

You bent the suspension. The stability system isn't faulty. Your tires really are skidding because they aren't pointing in the same direction.