Horn in 2000 Audi A4 Avant Quattro 2.5TDI

As the subject says, does anyone know where the horn is located in my car? I took a quick peek under the hood last night but I couldn't spot it right away. Anyone here who know this of the top of his head? I think the guy I bought it from forgot to reconnect it after taking the fender of for repainting it :( (it had some parking damage).

I've owned it for a week now, great car btw!

thanx, Dave

Reply to
Dave