hot to remove blinking OEL and INSP on display on A6 '96.

Greatings,
if anybody haw a clue how to remove blinking informations on display(OEL or INSP 1, INPS 2) below speed clock on Audi A6 1996. 2.5TDI. I changed the
oil but i dont have a software on computer to reset inspections in ECU so if anybody know how to remove blinking informations with butons on front pannel, pleaese tell me how, thank Juraj.
ps. somebody told me that the procedure is similar like on WV Passat 1997, but I trie that procedure but nothing happened.

or
if
On this model you must use vag-com or vag-tools to reset, cars >97 can be reset using the buttons on the instrumentpanel.
/Carsten