How do I get the heater out of a 1990 Audi 90??

I have noticed leaking coolant - I think it is coming from the heater core. Have removed dash and two retaining bolts on the engine bay side of the firewall and heater hoses - but the heater is won't come away from the
chassis still. Does anyone know how I can get to this leak - I am strating to go crazy and I wish I had a shop manual for it.
Thanks
On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 09:00:27 GMT, "Joel Phibbs via CarKB.com"

If it's like the Audi 100 of similar vintage, the heater box is glued/sealed onto the chassis. As I remember there was also one concealed screw accessible from inside the car.