How do I replace a 1999 A6 Avant front blinker bulb...?

Hi,
I can't see any way to get to the back of the headlight cluster housing (passenger side) to get to a bad blinker bulb. The path is blocked by plastic shrouds, air ducts, etc., with no easy way to even
get these out of the way. Is there a step-by-step procedure available on the www somewhere? Do you pull the headlight cluster out from the front?
Thanks for your help, Norm
For those who've been watching for a response to my post about front bulb replacement, I can now answer my own questions.
I assumed Audi would prefer not to have owners pulling off shrouds and air intakes, so I neglected to check my manual before posting. That was a mistake. The manual has two pages, with diagrams, devoted to changing bulbs in the 1999 A6 Avant. For those without manuals, here's a description of what to do...
Driver's side --- no panels or ducts are in the way.
Passenger's side --- here you'll have to remove the air intake. The inlet passes through, and is secured to the front-most engine bay wall. Remove the two screws that secure the inlet and air duct to the wall. These are the only two screws you'll have to deal with. Separate the 2-piece air intake. Pull the section closest to the air box up, and to the left. It will separate from two retaining tabs. With the air intake out of the way, the remaining instructions apply to both sides.
All light bulbs are accessed from under the hood. Each headlight cluster has a rear, protective plastic hood with a seal to keep out dirt and moisture. These hoods are secured by two spring clips, which just un-snap and swing out of the way for headlight bulb replacement.
Each turn signal bulb socket has a 5-inch, light gray plastic stalk that extends inward. This is what you want to grab and twist counter clockwise in order to remove the turn signal bulb. The passenger side seems easier to get to if you first remove the rear headlamp protective hood. You'll want a flashlight to see what's going on where the signal bulb socket seats to the back of the housing.
That's all there is to it. If you'd like a .jpg scan of my manual's pages, email me directly.
Norm Weiler
snipped-for-privacy@nac.net