How do you check the ATF on a '93 100 CS Qattro

Howdy All,
I am a newbie to the wonderful world of Audi cars and could use some help. I am trying to check the level of my Automnatic Transmission Fluid for
a 93 cs quattro.
Any help would be greatly appricaited.
Thanks again and all the best.
Trey
Talk to the dealer.
Or. Get a software package to have your laptop discuss things with the computer. http://www.ross-tech.com/index.html
There is no dipstick. You may be able to talk the dealer into selling you one but the computer diagnostics is the best way.
Tony