How do you check the ATF on a '93 100 CS Qattro

Howdy All,

I am a newbie to the wonderful world of Audi cars and could use some help. I am trying to check the level of my Automnatic Transmission Fluid for a 93 cs quattro.

Any help would be greatly appricaited.

Thanks again and all the best.

Trey

Reply to
Trey

Talk to the dealer.

Or. Get a software package to have your laptop discuss things with the computer.

There is no dipstick. You may be able to talk the dealer into selling you one but the computer diagnostics is the best way.

T> Howdy All,

Reply to
Tony