How do you remove the Audi A3 Concert Radio

How do you remove the Audi A3 Concert Radio?? i have been trying ages to remove but it doesn't work!! I have put the two prongs undereneath the head unit but it isn't shifting!! Can anyone help plz, Thanks ammo.

Reply to
coolammo

Not sure about the Concert but my Symphony has 2 small holes in the upper corners. I believe that the tools are inserted in the holes, not under the head unit.....

Dan D '04 A4 1.8Tq MT-6 Central NJ USA

Reply to
Dano58

Should be similar to the first picture in the following link. You need the right tools though.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Goulding

My Symphony has 4 key slots, two upper and two lower, i had the same problem trying to release it, could not do it, so went to my local garage and they got it out ok, cost of £25 but was worth it in the long run, HTH.. L

Reply to
Limahl