HOW FAST DOES A TT DRIVE?

HEY QUICK QUESTION BUT HOW FAST DOES A AUDI TT GOES AS FAR AS MILES PER SECOND AND DOES YOU KNOW IF I CAN GET THEM IN PURPLES?
-

Purple to match the bruises your boyfriend gave you? All you need to know is that a TT can't go fast enough to outrun your own stink. Sorry.
WILL A TT'S BEAT MY 1986 PONTIAC 6000 LE? ITS GOT AN UPGRADED 4-BARRELL CARB ON IT SO YOU KNOW
-Gatzos

-
HEY NEVERMINDS I THINKS I'LL JUSTS BUY A 1990 MUSTANG INSTEAD BUT THANKS FOR YOURS HELP

-
"O'Connor" wrote

Fast enough so that you crash into a concrete wall and kill your stupid ass.