How it happened that Audi has now the ugliest front amongst the modern cars?

How it happened that Audi has now the ugliest front amongst the modern cars?

I'd like to buy a new Audi again but I cannot stand the ugliest ever front appearance of that car. Any idea WHY Audi changed the grill at the front?

John Smith

I think you're ****ing crazy!!!

Reply to
musky hunter

I didn't think much of it initially, but it is FAR better than the previous ones and has a very agressive look to it.

You do get used to it.

Reply to
G-man uk

I agree. I have a 2003 A4 and would like to get another at some point, but that grille is really ugly.

Reply to
rboater7

You guys are forgetting to add "IMO" at the end of your posts!

Reply to
afretes

Looks like some James Bond car now. Some people will love it and some will hate it!

Not too bad, but I prefer the look of my '97 Audi A4.s front!

I agree. I have a 2003 A4 and would like to get another at some point, but that grille is really ugly.

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

i love how they look. IMO

Reply to
vgorous

I agree with the OP.

Reply to
wrenden

You're right: IMO

Reply to
rboater7

Seems to me a bit of the "All road" look. Nothing wrong with it imho ;-) See also the Q5 custom:

See, almost the same line...

Reply to
H.D.

I agree. I have a 2003 A4 and would like to get another at some point, but that grille is really ugly.

Reply to
TonyKiz

acura's front clip is the uglyest . i guess unless u like transformers alot .

Reply to
k1e1v1i1n

otoh...I rolled along with a red S5 this week and I have to say it was gorgeous from all angles. I was *almost* jealous, until it dropped off to make a fuel stop. That V8 does give one pause as the fuel prices continue to climb...

Reply to
daytripper

Audi's architecture and style is quite nice, but front grill is odd and in my view is not technically justified even. It looks heavier than the composition of the style requires. Definitely I prefer the old front style to the new one.

"AUDI" do you read this?

Reply to
VistaSir

> Have you ever thought that the reason AUDI is selling cars when others aren't, is because most AUDI buyers do like the front.

Buy something else.

Reply to
CP Miller

Have you ever thought that the reason AUDI is selling cars when others > aren't, is because most AUDI buyers do like the front.>

The point was - that Audi being such a good car in technical terms, has ugly design of the front.

Reply to
John Smith

Personally I think it is the nicest front end they have ever had.

-s

Reply to
Steve Thompson

No it doesn't.