How it happened that Audi has now the ugliest front amongst the modern cars?

Page 2 of 2
On Sat, 15 Aug 2009, CP Miller wrote:

I liked the new car so much in fact that I just took delivery of a 2010 A4 (upstate NY). I still have a 2002 A4.
Steve
John Smith wrote:

No it doesn't.
It's all in the eye of the beholder.
When Audi first came out with the BIG GRILL in the A4, I thought it was ugly, and I still do. But when it hit the A3 it looked a bit sleeker, then A5 made it look great and on the new TT it looks stunning. So they have refined the "Look" and it is improving. Nevertheless, if I were to buy an A4 it would still be the 2005 model with the old style front.
--
wallyr25