How much should I expect to pay for a 2004 Audi S4

With the options I'd like (premium upgrade, heated seats, shades) edmunds says invoice is 44,800 and 'what others are paying' is 49,700.
So somewhere in the middle of those 2 figures? Or maybe I should aim
for invoice as the sales person and dealer will still get paid(?) based on manufacturer holdback.
German cars don't have dealer holdbacks.
--Cesar
On 7 Jul 2004 14:32:33 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Alex) wrote:

= Cesar Borgia

Well, Audi, BMW, and Porsche might not, but Mercedes and Volkswagon do.
Mercedes-Benz 3% of the Total MSRP Volkswagen 2% of the Base MSRP
http://www.edmunds.com/advice/incentives/holdback/index.html
Randy
Thanks that's good info. Well, off to the dealership then!
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Randy S) wrote in message

Wow, didn't know that. Sortof odd as Volkswagen owns Audi ....